1. Operators of personal data according to § 5 letter o) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended (further only „The law“) is Miroslav Hagara, Business ID SK51734079 (further only: „operator“).
2. The contact details of the operator are
Adress: Banky 450, Diviaky nad Nitricou 972 25
Telephone number: +421 950 730 705
3. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable person; an identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that person.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The Operator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the Operator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
2. The operator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the operator according to § 13 par. 1 letter b) of the Act,
- legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter f) of the Act,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter a) of the Act.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; for the order, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the operator without providing personal data,
- sending of business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
IV. Retention period of personal data
1. The operator stores personal data
- for the period necessary for the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 5 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, maximal for 5 years.
2. After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the operator shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the operator)
1. Recipients of personal data are individuals
- involved in the supply of goods/execution of payments under contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
2. The operator does not intend to transfer personal data to third countries (non-EU countries) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries can only be providers of mailing services or cloud services.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the Law you have
- the right to access your personal data according to § 21 of the Act,
- the right to correct personal data according to § 22 of the Act, or the restriction of processing according to § 24 of the Act,
- the right to delete personal data according to § 23 of the Act,
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to § 27 of the Act,
- the right to data portability pursuant to § 26 of the Act,
- the right to revoke the agreement to processing by electronically to the post address or to email box of the eshop's operator referred to in Article III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe, that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The operator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form.
3. The operator declares, that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you fully accept them.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you fully accept them.
3. The operator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms and conditions on personal data on its website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address provided to the operator.
These conditions are valid from February of 2020.